Friday 1 May 2020

More Brilliant Home Learning!

Hello Orange Class!

I have received some more super home learning that I wanted to share with you all! 

Blake has been busy creating his own comic strip! I love the story and the fantastic illustrations to go with each part! He even managed to include some minions! Blake also did some brilliant research about endangered animals and found out lots of facts about dolphins. Super work Blake!





Pixie has done some brilliant reading and then described one of the characters in the story. She used some wonderful adjectives like 'cruel' and 'heartless' - wow! As well as this, Pixie has been continuing to practise the time! Fantastic work Pixie!


Madison also sent me this picture of the fantastic sewing she has been doing at home which I had to share with you all. Look how neat that sewing is and I love all of the extra details! Excellent work Madison! I love that this time is giving you the chance to learn and perfect new skills! 

Keep up the hard work Orange Class! I am so proud of you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...