Friday 24 April 2020

Message from Miss Hindley!

What a WONDERFUL surprise to receive this special message from our children this week.  It really did make us all smile!

I would just like to say how proud I am of everyone, seeing all the fantastic home learning that's going on in our school community.  I have seen some real creative, fun and exciting activities and learning methods.  I hope you are all saying a big thank you to your grown ups for the time they are spending helping you to continue learning from home until we get back into school.

I miss you all very much and I know all the staff do too.  We can't wait to have everyone back in school.  It's just not the same without you!


Take care and see you all soon - Miss Hindley xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...