Wednesday 15 April 2020

Home Learning From Alicia

It was lovely to hear from Alicia again and good to see all of the fun that she had over Easter. Don't forget we now have our onw class email for you to get in touch and to send all of your fantastic learning! It is turquoiseclass@beighton.sheffield.sch.uk.

Hi turquoise class,
I have been keeping very busy. I have planted lots of seeds, which are starting to grow. We have had lots a different little creatures in our garden frogs, hedgehogs 🦔 and so many different birds. I miss my class and friends lots. I was very lucky because I had a little visit from the Easter bunny 🐇. Stay safe and I hope I see you soon love Alicia Rogers 😊



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...