Wednesday 15 April 2020

Easter Weekend

Hi Blue Class!

Miss Donald and I hope you have had a lovely Easter weekend! 
We have some pictures to share with you to show you what we've been doing.


I have been taking part in the Joe Wicks' morning workouts and I've even persuaded my Mum to join in too!



I went on a walk in my local area and found a Pheasant's nest!
Can you count how many eggs there are?




We had a lovely barbecue outside in my garden.



I also made some chocolate chip cookies!


Miss Donald has been busy too.


Miss Donald has been reading and going on lots of runs.


It looks like Miss Donald has had some time to make some delicious food too!


We are both very excited because we now have a new email address that you can contact Miss Donald and I on, which we can now use to respond to your emails as well!
It is blueclass@beighton.sheffield.sch.uk


We can't wait to see your learning and post it on the blog! 

Miss Maric &Miss Donald 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...