Wednesday 29 April 2020

Endangered Animals Home Learning!

I have received some brilliant home learning already all about the endangered animals that you have been researching! I know a lot of you have enjoyed finding out lots of interesting facts about different animals and I love seeing what you have learnt!

Madison researched which animals were endangered and then chose to focus on Panda's. She has found out all about them and then produced this amazing poster with all of the facts! Amazing work Madison! I also love your venn diagram work where you sorted different animals into herbivores, carnivores and omnivores! Wow! Your mythical creature writing is also brilliant, I love the different noun phrases you have used. Super writing Madison!
Well done!

 



Tilly really enjoyed researching the different animals, and then decided to find out more about her three favourites which were sloths, pandas and leopards! Wow Tilly, fantastic work, I love your pictures of each animal! I can't believe a leopard can run up to 58 km per hour! Wow! 



Keep up the fantastic work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...