Sunday 24 January 2021

WOW Amazing

 I would just like to take this opportunity to say well done to all children in Lilac Class. I am so proud of the learning from both our children in school and at home, you are all amazing. Thank you to all parents for your support and efforts in these difficult times, you are all doing brilliantly and should be extremely proud of the outcomes your children are producing, because of your support! I know that we can continue to work together, to provide the best possible remote learning, until all children can return to school. As I always say, please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further support. 

Have a super weekend, I will see you all on Monday!

From Miss Beaumont


Please enjoy a few examples of learning in Lilac Class!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...