Thursday 7 May 2020

Incredible Home Learning

It has been lovely to receive so many emails from Orange Class this week, showing me all of your fantastic learning. I cannot believe how lots of your writing has improved so much and I have really enjoyed reading your Japan facts and your mythical stories.


Henry has wowed me with his amazing writing. I cannot believe that is Henry's writing, you must be very proud of yourself!

Molly has made a fantastic musical instrument from natural materials and has been keeping active through completing her dance class on Zoom.
Isabelle has also made a fantastic musical instrument- I love your rainbow design too!
Jake has also been very busy and has been using his globe to find out about Japan. He has also made some delicious pancakes and decorated his rock for the collection in Beighton.
Thank you again for all you fantastic pictures and keep up the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...