Saturday 30 May 2020

Home Learning 27.05.20

Hi Blue Class!

I hope you are all enjoying your half-term holiday and having a well-earned rest!



Harrison has enjoyed completing his learning at home. He especially enjoyed conducting his science investigation to test the properties of every day materials. Harrison then used his neatest hand writing to record what he had discovered. Harrison has also been sharing and multiplying and he also wrote up his fact file on dragons. Super learning, well done!



I have been busy doing my own learning too but I have also had time to enjoy the lovely weather. I have been to see my friends, had a picnic with my Grandma and Grandad and I even went for a swim in the sea (all from a distance)!

 I hope you're all staying safe and I'm already looking forward to seeing your learning after the holidays!

Miss Maric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...