Monday 6 April 2020

Updated post

Hi Turquoise Class,
I hope you are all well and being good for your grown ups. I have truly missed you all and Mrs Bagnall told me everyday all the lovely things you got upto when I wasn't there. I'm really sorry that I had to stay at home but I've had to stay nice and safe to protect my little baby. They are all well and growing every day!
I will be setting you some learning challenges each week for you to have a go at but it has also been lovely to see so many of you already getting stuck into learning at home. Thanks Alicia for sending these pictures! It was lovely to see your smiling face and being busy!
Stay safe all of you and keep being your best!!







Alicia has been work very hard on her maths and a lexia programme we have also been on nature walks everyday and she has made a new friend (a butterfly 🦋). She misses her teachers very much and her friends. Take care everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...