Wednesday 8 April 2020

The Paper Dolls - Wednesday's Story-time - Week 3


Good Afternoon Yellow Class!!!!

Half way through the week, I hope you're all enjoying the lovely sunshine!
I ordered a swing ball set for our garden which arrived today, so Evie,  Dylan and myself have been having some great fun and exercise at the same time. My arms are definitely feeling it now!

I hope you enjoy today's story. I don't think we've had this one in Yellow. I think I might have read it to my Reception Class when I was at Totley. 

Let me know what you think to it. You can add a comment underneath this post.  

See you tomorrow!

Mrs L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...