Monday 20 April 2020

More Brilliant Work!

Happy Monday! I hope you are enjoying our weekly learning  challenges and I hope you managed a little bit of time in the sunshine today! I spent the day creating a little message for you from our staff. Look out for it on the website. When I had finished I went for a lovely walk with my family before tea.

Here is what Olivia got up to last week. She did all her learning and even managed a bit of P.E! I love how you've made some rainbow signs and put them in your window too. 

Noah has also been doing some careful writing and Maths in a notebook just like Olivia. Well done Noah!What a brilliant dragon drawing too!
Cohen has been doing lots of creative writing and answering questions. He has also completed a reading comprehension. You have tried so hard, I am so impressed with your writing Cohen!
Here's William very proudly holding his English and Maths work. He used adjectives such as smokey and enormous and completed lots of Maths! Super! 
I can't wait to see what other adjectives you have all used to describe your dragons!

Rosa, like me, has been on a lovely walk today. She has been spotting signs of Spring and chose to make a model to present her work. Very creative and shows how the sun was out and she saw daffodils growing!

Isabella also sent photo's of her learning today. She has been doing Maths, some reading and has watched a lesson on BBC Bitesize Y1.
My smile would be that big too Isabella if I had done that much Maths! 

Hope to hear from you all again soon, take care. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...