Thursday 2 April 2020

Miss Challoner at home

Hi everyone.
Here is what me and my children have been doing so far at home. We have done lots of practical things like washing the car and baking. We have also been joining in with P.E. with Joe Wickes which helps us start our day. We have a daily walk around our local area and have spotted signs of Spring already. And Millie has been completing her own learning tasks. This week she has been learning about things that live in the sea and made her own jellyfish. 
I will keep adding to this blog and posting some more photos and I hope to see more of yours.  Remember to send any pictures to enquiries@beighton.sheffield.sch.uk and in the subject line type FAO Miss Challoner. 
I hope you all continue to keep safe and are doing your best to stay at home. I miss you all lots.
Love Miss Challoner xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...