Thursday 23 April 2020

Lovely Emails From Turquoise Class

Every morning I check my emails to find lots of lovely messages from Turquoise Class. It is lovely to hear and see what you have been up to. Keep up the good work. 
Today Matthew has told me all about the Maths that he has been doing and has decided to write about his pet sea monkey.
I have also had a lovely email from Ezra. He is enjoying challenging himself on Numbots and has been researching dinosaurs to find out about what their habitat was like before they became extinct.
If you like to send me a message or a photograph of your learning don't forget our class email address is turquoiseclass@beighton.sheffield.sch.uk.
Take care all of you and happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...