Monday 20 April 2020

home learning


Hello Pink Class!

I hope you have all been enjoying the lovely sunshine. I have received lots of home learning pictures so I know you are all keeping very busy.


Willow has been very busy writing about her amazing unicorn dog which has green legs and arms. I wonder if you will see it during your daily walks.... Keep an eye out guys. Willow has also been very busy learning about doubling in maths and classifying different animals . I am super impressed keep up the good work!


Owen has also been super busy designing and creating his own creature along with learning about doubles in maths. Owen has also enjoyed going on walks with his family and learning on his Ipad.
Looks Amazing Owen, keep it up! 


Emmie has also been a super busy girl, creating her own creature, learning all about doubles in maths, going on family walks, baking with her sisters and learning on her family laptop. You have been super busy, I am very impressed. 




Thank you for sharing your home learning with me. Keep emailing lots of pictures and let me know what you get up to during the week. Stay safe and I can't wait to see you all. 
Miss Greenhoff 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...