Thursday 16 April 2020

Home Learning Week 1

Here are some of the home learning photos I have received over the past week. I love seeing what you have all been up to and I'm pleased I can share them with you! We will post new learning activities on Monday if you wish to have a go. But remember, stay safe and happy and just do what you can. If there is anything you need support with then please contact me using our new class email at: purpleclass@beighton.sheffield.sch.uk I will share next weeks home learning task photos with you next Friday. 
Thank you, Miss Hannon





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...