Monday 20 April 2020

Home learning and a message from me!

Hello Orange Class!

Once again I have been sent lots of amazing home learning to share with you all! I have seen lots of home learning based on telling the time, your mythical creatures and your habitats work, as well as spelling, big maths and reading! It is wonderful to see!

Pixie has done some brilliant maths work, not only practising telling the time, but also practising her times tables and completing word problems involving addition as well as multiplication and division! Wow, super maths Pixie! I also love your pizza design with some of your favourite toppings - it looks delicious!

 


Madison has been keeping busy with lots of different learning activities. She created these amazing Easter decorations as well as baked some delicious looking biscuits - yummy! Madison also did some fantastic work on mythical creatures. First researching and designing her own creature and then making a 3D model of it! Wow Madison, brilliant work!




Madison also sent me her mythical creature work. I loved all of the adjectives you thought of Madison! I think 'captivating' has to be my favourite, well done!


Will has also been working hard on his big maths, and has done some fantastic writing using the conjunction 'because'. Brilliant work Will, well done!


On Friday Mrs Hindley shared the news that I am leaving Beighton School. I just want to say that I have loved teaching you Orange Class and that you have all worked so hard this year, you should be incredibly proud of yourselves!
 I will continue to blog for the next couple of weeks and then Mrs Jones will kindly take over, so please continue to send in your home learning pictures. I love to see what you're up to and I know that I will continue to check the blog even when I start my new job so please keep in touch! When everyone is back in school I will be popping in to see you all so that we can say goodbye properly.
For now, I just want to say that you are all amazing and the home learning that I am receiving just proves it even more. I also want to say thank you to all of your parents for their support throughout the year, I really do appreciate it. 
If there is anything else in the meantime, please feel free to e-mail orangeclass@beighton.sheffield.sch.uk

Miss Cowell 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...