Tuesday 28 April 2020

Home Learning 28.04.20

Hi Blue Class!

I just wanted to share some more of your amazing work, I am so impressed with the vocabulary you are using, how neat your handwriting is, your excellent answers to your maths work and the fantastic facts you are finding!



Breeayla has blown me away this week with all of the work she has been completing at home, it shows me what an excellent attitude she has to her learning. Breeayla has found India on a map and drawn the flag, she has grouped materials, created her own Rangoli pattern, compared numbers using greater than and less than and she has been choosing the correct words to use in her sentences. Wow, excellent Breeayla!



I am super impressed with Clara's work this week too, wow! Clara has drawn and labelled a picture of a dragon and written some excellent sentences to describe it. 'The fire is very hot and dangerous' is my favourite sentence and I was blown away with the super spelling too! Clara has been partitioning numbers to 100 into tens and ones and she has been using the greater than and less than symbols as well. On top of her home learning, Clara has been reading lots of books, making crafts and baking. Keep it up Clara!




Sophia has had a very productive week with her home learning! Sophia has also described a dragon, she said hers has 'razor-sharp claws', sounds a bit too scary for me! Sophia has been partitioning numbers into tens and ones and she even went on a nature walk to look for signs of spring! Sophia has been busy practicing her key words and exploring BBC bitesize and numbots aswell! Amazing Sophia, well done!




It is lovely to hear that Harrison is asking to do his learning at home and he is enjoying completing all of the activities. Harrison has drawn and labelled a dragon and used his fantastic adjectives to write his own sentences. Harrison has also partitioned numbers and compared them. He has been busy researching about India and drew the flag of India too. Harrison has also had time to create a little wildlife pond for his tadpoles to live in which is very exciting! Well done Harrison!




Calum has had another busy week too, he created his own Rangoli pattern! He named and chose his colours, then he drew around and cut out his shapes and then finally stuck the shapes onto a piece of paper to create his pattern. It was lovely to speak to Calum on the phone yesterday too, he told me all of the things he had been enjoying doing at home.



It is great to see that Elise has also been completing her learning activities. Elise has enjoyed using adjectives to describe her dragon, my favourite sentence is "It breathes fire from its burning hot nose". Elise has been partitioning numbers into tens and ones using our sticks and dots method and she has been comparing numbers using the greater than and less than symbols. Well done Elise!




I have been busy this week too. I am still going on lots of walks with my family in my local area and I even made a friend one day... can you spot them? I am still baking something different each week, this week it was a victoria sponge cake! It has also been a very exciting week because my brother has bought his first car, so we visited my Grandma and Grandad (from a distance) to show them!

Enjoy the rest of your week Blue Class and I will post the rest of the photos and messages on Friday! 

Miss Maric ðŸ˜ƒ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...