Thursday 23 April 2020

Hello everyone


Hello again everyone. This week on my local walk me and my girls found a little frog. He was quite a way away from the pond so we had to rescue him and take him back to the pond. He felt a bit tickly in my hand. My girls were very excited to see him up close.



We have also found 2 terrapins that are living in the pond as well. They like to sit and bask in the sunshine on warm days. We can't get too close though or they get scared. A few weeks ago we found some frog spawn in the pond so we have gone to look a few times a week at it to see how it has changed. We can now see lots of little tadpoles swimming around. I wonder what they might grow into?











Have you spotted anything on your walks at all?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...