Monday 27 April 2020

Hello Green Class

Hello Green Class, it's Mrs Pedder.  
Wow! I have absolutely loved looking at your Class Blog. It has made me smile so much.  I have really enjoyed looking at the pictures of what you have been doing over the past weeks.  I'm so very proud of you all for staying safe at home and for trying your best to do some of the home learning.  I miss you all very much and can't wait to see your smiley faces hopefully soon.  
I've shared a few pictures below of what Emilie (my little girl) and I have been doing over the past few weeks!

Emilie has been planting seeds and was very excited to see that her sunflower had started to grow.  Have you planted any seeds?  If you have a garden can you describe how it is changing?

Emilie and I are keeping fit on the trampoline and trying to do 
some PE with Joe Wicks.

We baked yummy buns.  
                   What adjectives could describe these buns?                                                           
Emilie and I made salt dough counters and painted them.  She then used them when playing schools in her sandpit to solve some subtraction number sentences.  
The link below shows you how to make salt dough.  Maybe you could make something out of salt dough too? 

Take care and keep smiling Green Class.  I'll look forward to seeing more of your fantastic pictures on your blog.  
Love Mrs Pedder 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...