Thursday 9 April 2020

Happy Easter!

Hi Blue Class!

I really hope you've been enjoying your Easter holidays and you have managed to get out in the sunshine as much as you can! ☀️
 I have been trying to make the most of it with my family at home too. 



I've been going on lots of walks and bike rides in my local area.




We also had a big fire in my garden after my Dad and brother had finished their gardening!


I have even had time to do some baking! Can you guess what I made?



I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend with your families and fingers crossed that the Easter Bunny visits you too!

On Monday, your learning activities for the week will be posted on this blog. Don't forget that you can share any learning that you do, I really do love to see it!

Miss Maric ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...