Thursday 9 April 2020

Easter Holidays

Good Morning Orange Class!

I hope you are all having a lovely holiday so far.
I have loved receiving your messages and pictures about what you have been up to at home! 

Theo has been getting creative and has produced some amazing art work. I love his rainforest picture and his dragon and Fred the Bear are fantastic too!
 


Will has been busy with his reading and maths which is wonderful to see! Well done Will!



Pixie has done some amazing writing which I really enjoyed reading. What fantastic questions too! She's also done some brilliant Maths!



Well done everyone! 

Please keep sending anything else you get up to at home to the address enquiries@beighton.sheffield.sch.uk, I love to see it!


I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...