Tuesday 7 April 2020

Easter Holidays and Home Learning

Hello!

I hope you are all having a lovely Easter break and are keeping happy, healthy and busy. The weather has been beautiful so I hope you have managed to spend some time in your garden or yard or have been for a little walk with your family. 

I have enjoyed receiving pictures of you doing your learning with a message to tell me what you've been up to! Here are some pictures of some fantastic Maths and Reading learning. Well done girls!  





Myself and Miss Crump are missing you all and wanted to show you some of the things keeping us busy over the Easter break. 

Miss Crump has been enjoying the sunshine in her garden, reading her book and cooking some lovely food!



I have also been doing some baking! Over the Easter holidays I've made cookies, flapjack and cake! This is the cake I made today.


I have been enjoying walks, runs and Joe Wicks' workouts! Have you been joining in with his workouts each day too? 

This is a flower I saw on a walk the other day. Can you remember it's name?


Look out for your learning challenge on the blog on Monday and don't forget to send any messages and pictures of your learning to enquiries@beighton.sheffield.sch.uk and in the subject line type FAO Miss Cross. We can't wait to see what else you've been doing! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...