Monday 27 April 2020

A Special Message from Mrs Bagnall!!

Hi Turquoise Class ,
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed seeing your message to all the teachers and how grown up you all look. I am enjoying looking at all your home learning and finding out what you have all being doing to keep busy. I have spent a lot of my time outside enjoying the sunshine, painting the fence , decking  and digging in the garden. I have even made a new friend, a blackbird who follows me around hoping to find a juicy worm or two whilst I am gardening. Also I have been on a rainbow walk around Beighton, it's lovely to see how many rainbows are being displayed for everyone to enjoy. I'm  looking forward to seeing you all again very soon. Keep in touch through the turquoise class email . Love Mrs Bagnall xxx
Ps I'd love some name ideas for my friend the blackbird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...