Saturday 21 March 2020

See You Soon

After having time to let the news sink in, I think it's fair to say that myself and my amazing colleagues are feeling extremely downhearted by the situation that we find ourselves in.

As we haven't had the opportunity to hold our parent consultations, I just wanted to say on a whole how proud I really am of Blue Class. It has been a pleasure to see your children flourish in their learning and to have been able to watch them grow in confidence throughout the year.  They have been incredibly hard working and they have come so far because of their eagerness and enthusiasm to learn. I really am so upset that I won't be able to see Blue Class each day to catch-up with them and hear their funny stories, as they really do play such an important role in my life and equally, they've helped me to learn new things every day too. 

It's awful not knowing the timescale of how long this could go on for but I know that we are all hoping that yesterday was more of a 'see you soon' than a 'goodbye'.

I've left some ideas below of how you can stay busy at home but please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need help with anything! ðŸ˜Š


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...