Tuesday 24 March 2020

Odd Socks - Tuesday's Story-time





Bore da Yellow Class!!!

I hope your day is going well and you are finding lots of things to keep you busy at home. I'm wondering if any of you have been doing the Joe Wick's morning PE lessons..... Evie, Dylan and I have been joining in......feeling a bit fitter already!!

I'm going to look for some other exciting things for you to do and post them up on here. I'm also going to play my piano for a bit and maybe I can record a song and post it up on here. I know you enjoyed singing Bruno Mars - Count on Me the other week. 

I'll say bye for now and hope you all have a lovely rest of the day.

Take care and be good for your grown ups.

Missing you all lots.

Mrs L xxxx

2 comments:

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...