Thursday 26 March 2020

Learning Ideas

Good Morning Orange Class!

I hope you have been enjoying your week at home so far, and that you are keeping safe and happy with your families. 

Over the coming weeks I would love to know what you are up to at home! To help us keep in touch you are able to e-mail school using the address: enquiries@beighton.sheffield.sch.uk with the subject line as 'FAO Miss Cowell'. That way, I'll be able to get your messages and any pictures that you'd like to send to me! 

After the Easter holidays we will be posting weekly learning activities for you to have a go at at home. In the mean time, don't forget to look at the home learning section and have a go at any activities that you'd like - I'd love to see pictures or hear about what you get up to!

Below I have also included lots of different websites and apps that you and your adults at home may be interested in. Some of them you will recognise games such as Hit the Button (Let me know your highest score - I can still keep a Merit list 😄) and some might be brand new! Enjoy exploring with your adult and make the most of this time at home! I'm sure you will have the chance to experience new things that we may not always have time for in the classroom, and that in itself is so valuable!

I look forward to hearing from you all and I'll post on here again soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...