Wednesday 25 March 2020

Hello from Miss Hannon

Good Morning Purple Class, 

I hope you are all doing well and keeping happy and safe with your families at home. You have been a wonderful class so far this year and I miss you all very much. However, I'm looking forward to hearing about all your adventures and stories about how you are keeping busy at home! I will be posting fun learning opportunities for you here every Monday to keep your inquisitive minds buzzing. I hope you enjoy them and are able to share some of your learning with us. Remember to have fun, use your imagination and learn through play!

Below are some pictures taken from our recent trip to Canon Hall Farm and some snaps from our last week of school. 

See you soon, Miss Hannon
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...