Friday 27 March 2020

The Snail and the Whale - Friday's Storytime



Hello Yellow Class - Happy Friday!!!!

Hope you're all okay and had a good first week at home? I know things are so different for you all at the moment. I'm sure you've all been keeping busy and finding lots of fun things to do. 

I hope you're enjoying the stories. I try to imagine you're all sat in front of me on the carpet in Yellow Class as I'm reading them. It's not quite the same without you I have to be honest, my phone isn't sat there smiling back at me the way all of you do. 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

I'll be back on Monday with another story to share with you.

Until then, stay safe and have fun!

Love Mrs L xxxxx

P.S. Dylan and Evie's  flapjacks were delicious!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs Lockhart. Thank you for reading the stories to us. I really like listening to them while I am having a cuddle with my Mummy. The flapjack looks very nice. From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...