Wednesday 25 March 2020

After having time to come to terms with this awful situation we find ourselves in, I would just like to take this opportunity to say how proud I am of all our reception children this year. I know I speak for all the reception team when I say how frustrating it is, that we can not all be together to continue what has been an incredible year of learning so far.

As we did not have chance to hold our parent consultations it is important for you to know that it has been an absolute pleasure teaching Lilac Class this year. They are an amazing bunch of children who are a credit to you and the school. In two terms I have watched the children flourish and grow in confidence, their enthusiasm and attitude to learning has supported them in making incredible progress and I am so sorry that I do not get to continue to witness this everyday.

I have added a number of photos for you to share with the children showing their last week at school. It was a wonderful week and we were so lucky that we managed to get out on our visit.


























I know that all  children will continue to show this eagerness to learn whether this is at school or at home. We want to help with this as much as possible so please keep checking back for updates and make use of our home learning page.

We have no idea how long this situation will last, but hopefully we will see you all again soon.

Miss Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...