Thursday 23 January 2020

A big hello from Mrs Lockhart.

Well, what a wonderful start to the year I've had with Yellow Class! I can't believe we are almost at the end of week 3. I thought it would be nice to introduce myself a little to you all. So here goes........

Originally from Cardiff, Wales, in 1998 I ventured 'Up North' to Sheffield to study Primary Education at Sheffield Hallam Uni. Since then I have taught in numerous schools in London, Cardiff, Sheffield and Derbyshire. I have experience teaching Foundation stage, right through to Year 6. I have 2 children of my own, Evie 12 and  Dylan 10, who I'm sure you'll get to hear about through your children. My passions are spending time with my children, music, playing tennis, relaxing at the cinema and I have to admit I'm a bit of a foodie.

I am passionate about making learning fun and engaging for all your children and will do my very best to help them to be the very best they can be. I want them all to reach their full potential but also  help them to develop into kind, caring and wonderful individuals.

As a parent myself, I am fully aware of the challenges that school and learning can bring. Please don't hesitate to come and chat to me about any concerns, worries, questions you may have about your child and life in Yellow Class. I am more than happy to chat things through with you.

I'm extremely excited for the year ahead and all the adventures that await Yellow Class!

Mrs Lockhart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...