Friday 23 November 2018

Showing off our Chocolates!

This afternoon Orange, Yellow and Turquoise class went into the hall to look at everyone's chocolates, packaging and their adverts. We wrote on post-it notes the things which we liked about the chocolates and we left these with the chocolate so that it would make the children who made the chocolates smile.

It was really fantastic to see everyone's creations and to give feedback. 

"I liked your chocolate because it was bright and colourful"

"I like is because it makes me want to eat it!"

"I liked this chocolate because it has a lot of crunchy biscuits"

"I like this chocolate because it is enticing and colouring"




















Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...