Monday 12 February 2018

Chinese Dancing

Today we were lucky enough to have the opportunity to do some Chinese dancing. We had to dance with umbrellas and share with our partners. There were lots of steps to remember, but we all tried our best and helped each other.

"I thought the swaying was kind of hard" - Lucas

"I found it hard to hold the umbrella up and walk on our tiptoes" - Archie

"I liked the tiptoe part because it was fun and funny!" - Lilia

"It was so fun!" - Isobel

"I liked the part where we had to spin the umbrellas" - Louis

"I liked when we spun the umbrellas in front of us" - Jacob










What was your favourite part?

1 comment:

  1. WOW looks like you had a great time, Jackson performed some of the dance for me at home and it was fab, my favorite bit was the umbrella spin, great job orange class

    ReplyDelete

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...