Friday 22 December 2017

Merry Christmas!

We've finally made it to the end of the term...and I would like to say a huge well done to all of Orange class for their hardwork and super performing this week in our school play! They were all superstars! :)

Unfortunately because of the busy-ness of the last day we haven't managed to give out homework so I have posted it below. These will be stuck into homework books in January.






I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, I know that we are all ready for a rest and time to eat lots of delicious goodies. Thank you for all of my presents, I cannot wait to open them on Christmas Day.

See you all in the New Year!

Miss Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

Home Learning w.c. 21st June

 Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Here are some suggested activities that you could try at home.  You can send in any pictures or messages ...